We are delighted to offer you special rates for the most popular London West End shows.
Prices quoted are based on current Face Values. If Theatres increase the Face Values, we reserve the right to revise rates offered accordingly.
We are including the "Best Priced" tickets we have to sell, however, we do have a range of Face Values on offer for most shows.
Please refer to description underneath of each show.
Please refer to description
underneath of each show.
To read more about theater tickets please click on the pictures
• Please note that "Price" is the rate we will charge you while "Face Value" is the price printed on the tickets.
• As mentioned above those rates are valid for specific dates of the week and are subject to availability.
• You have noticed that PRICE is higher than the FACE VALUE due to a Booking Fee at 25%.
• Please note that theatre tickets once confirmed cannot be amended or cancelled since they are not refundable.
• We always try to deliver the tickets at the Hotel guests are staying. However, that is not always possible especially when tickets are booked with short notice.
• If tickets are not delivered at the Hotel, they can be collected from the Theatre's Box Office 30-45 minutes prior to commencement of the show where they will be held under specific Reference (Guests’ Family Name).
• We always advise upon confirmation if tickets must be collected from the Box Office and under which reference they will be held along with SEAT NUMBERS.
• Please note that when we send tickets to the Hotels we use the "Mail", and we tend to send them out approx. 5-6 days prior to the guests' arrival date. However, it is possible (though remote) that there are delays with the mail and tickets do not reach the Hotel on time.
• In order to minimise any chance of your guests not having tickets for a show they have already booked please, advise your clients that if there are no tickets waiting for them upon check in to the Hotel to CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. We will then try our best to solve the problem by either locating the tickets with Royal Mail or even the Concierge Desk (sometimes the Concierge misplace the welcome packages), or order RE-PRINTS of tickets which could be collected from the Theatre's Box Office just before the commencement of the show.
• Please note that we will not accept any claims for refunds for "lost" tickets for guests who have not informed us about that upon their arrival and BEFORE the commence of the performance booked.
For reservations please login or e-mail